The people of New Hope will uphold and strengthen the traditional family as God’s biblical ideal, while loving and embracing nontraditional families and singles.
Evangelism – The leadership of New Hope will teach and enable our Assembly to evangelize the world, starting with our immediate community.
Exaltation – The leadership of New Hope will teach and enable our Assembly to exalt our Lord Jesus Christ through meaningful worship, prayer, songs of praise, adoration, admonishment, singing and making melody in our hearts to the Lord, and to administer the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Edification – The leadership of New Hope will teach and enable our Assembly to edify themselves and others through sermons, bible studies, small groups and other resources which are designed to help believers grow spiritually.
Equipping – The leadership of New Hope will equip our Assembly with the necessary tools to do the work of the Ministry.
We the people of New Hope Christian Assembly, will seek to demonstrate God’s love in meaningful and practical ways in the local church and in the community.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Each individual as well as the family;
- The power of the Holy Spirit to change life;
- A caring and loving environment;
- Corporate prayer and inspiring worship;
- Connectivity and accountability through men's & women’s ministry and small groups;
- A growing relationship with God;
- Growth through missions and evangelism;
- Committed servant leadership through the exercising of spiritual gifts;
- Integrity; and
- Honesty & Communication.