Our men are committed to provide opportunities to develop:
1. Personal Integrity with God;
2. Profound Christ Centered growth; and
3. Personal friendships within the church and community.
Our vision will be carried out through our four purposes:
1. Evangelism: The Leadership of Men’s Ministry will teach and enable our men how to Evangelize the world, starting with our immediate church community by making a conscience effort to connect with male parishioners as they walk through our doors from Sunday to Sunday;
2. Gift Awareness: Identify the gifts of every man and integrate them into ministry;
3. Discipleship and Mentoring: Establish repour to identify individual needs, encourage Spiritual growth and develop meaningful relationships; and
4. Leadership Development: Identify and develop potential Leaders for Ministry placement.