The women of New Hope are committed to creating opportunities for women to develop:
1. Personal Integrity with God;
2. Profound Christ Centered growth; and
3. Meaningful relationships within the church and community.
Women’s Ministry's vision will be carried out through our four purposes:
1. Evangelism: The Leadership of Women’s Ministry will teach and enable our women how to Evangelize the world, starting with our immediate church community by making a concience effort to connect with women as they walk through our doors from Sunday to Sunday;
2. Gift Awareness: Identify Every woman's Spiritual gifts and integrate them into Ministry;
3. Discipleship and Mentoring: Establish repor to identify individual needs, encourage Spiritual growth and develop meaningful relationships; and
4. Leadership Development: Identify and develop potential leaders for ministry placement.